October Compliance Webinar – The Hidden Intricacies of Benefit Notices
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021
Time: 11 AM CT
Register: Register Here
Plan administrators and group health plans face countless benefit-related notice requirements which often become difficult for employers to track. While notice obligations will depend on details such as the employer’s size, their status as fully or self-insured, and the various laws they are subject to, most of the requirements are not very complicated. Join us as we breakdown the who, what, when, where, and how of federal employee benefit notices.
Join our Research & Compliance team as they discuss:
- Who has the responsibility to send benefit-related notices, and who must receive them?
- What benefit notices must be provided?
- When must benefit notices be provided?
- Where should the individual benefit notices be included?
- How should the notices be distributed?
This program has been approved for 1.0 HRCI and SHRM credit.