The Brown & Brown Commercial Insurance Market Trends report is here!
The third quarter of 2021 continues to bring challenges for many, but not all, insureds. Topics covered in this quarter’s Market Trends report include:
- Nuclear verdicts, social inflation, and distracted driving is continuing to drive automobile rates in the casualty marketplace
- Insurers are becoming extremely conservative in underwriting for cyber liability
- Property renewals are still delivering increases; however, they are not at the intensity seen in previous years
- The international casualty marketplace is remaining essentially unchanged from last quarter
- The executive liability marketplace is showing signs of stabilization
Dive deeper on any topic with our Brown & Brown Team to better understand how these trends may impact your business. We welcome the conversation.
Click to Download the Report