It’s no secret; employee benefits are complicated. We are here to break things down and help you build a roadmap for your approach to benefits. Together with our special guests from within the Brown & Brown team of companies, we will explore complex, counterintuitive, and compelling topics that give you a better understanding of the “whys” of the industry. Tune into our latest episodes:
Managing the Ever-Changing World of Employee Leave Management
Our employee benefits team is joined by Melanie Payton from Pacific Resources (part of the Brown & Brown team) to discuss the ins and outs of employee leave management and address many of the common questions in the market. Topics covered include:
- Common leaves employers need to be aware of
- What is PFL and is it something I need to be offering?
- How can leave be a recruitment and retention tool?
What is a Captive and is it Right for My Health and Welfare Plan?
Our employee benefits team is joined by Pete Kranz from Beecher Carlson (part of the Brown & Brown team) to discuss all things captive and address many of the common questions in the market. Topics covered include:
- What is a captive and why should I be paying attention to them?
- How do captives apply to my health and welfare plan?
- What are the advantages for my employer sponsored plan and when should I consider a captive?
Listen and earn 1.0 SHRM credit