VP of Business Development
VP of Business Development
Job Category: Sales
Responsible for developing and managing sales and marketing initiatives. Ultimately responsible for creating a market presence for NuQuest Bridge Pointe through top-selling.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining high level positive relationships within all national offices of accounts.
- Develops and actively manages sales and marketing initiatives.
- Directly responsible for achieving revenue goals.
- Keeps abreast of new developments and changes in the MSP Statues.
- Serves company as MSP subject matter expert.
- Prepares and delivers presentations related to the MSP statute to clients and conference venues.
- Writes articles for company and industry publications.
- Travels extensively with overnight travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive Business Development experience
- Performs multi-faceted projects while balancing the day-to-day activities
- Interacts well and communicates confidently with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Communicates speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates excellent group presentation skills
- Establishes credibility and professional rapport
- Recognizes and supports the company’s preference and priorities
- Takes appropriate decisive actions
- Uses time management technology and data software effectively
- Gauges work with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Provides accurate information with attention to details
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Expert knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Statutes and ability to develop competitive solutions, products, services, and operational processes tailored to meet and exceed client expectations
- Proficiency in strategic planning
- Skilled in Instructional Design and Adult Education
- Possesses professional, engaging, and effective platform and presentation skills
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MSP Compliance
Human Resources at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.