Hull & Company
Job Category: Client Support
Hull & Company, a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, seeks an enthusiastic team player to join our Underwriting team. This is a remote work from home opportunity.
This position assists the Underwriter by reviewing insurance applications, inspections, and other pertinent information to evaluate, classify, and rate submissions for insurance by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with Underwriter, insuring that all required information is obtained, proper applications are completed, quotes and binders are confirmed in writing, policies are issued promptly and accurately, state filings (were applicable) are made, and taxes paid in accordance with appropriate state laws.
- Provide full assistance and support for the sales and production process; including, but not limited to, providing new business quotes as needed.
- Issuance of renewals.
- Work with Underwriter when reviewing risks submitted by Producers, rate submissions for premium and terms, issue written binders.
- Review indications, quotes, binders, submissions and policies for completeness and high degree of accuracy including forms and editions.
- Become thoroughly familiar with the use of all agency management software systems and suggest labor saving uses to management.
- Order and review inspections. This duty requires the ability to identify the different exposures of risks, verify information obtained on inspection with the information on policy for accuracy and verification of underwriting guidelines.
- Issuance of Certificates of Insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please email [email protected] #ZRSD, #LI-SD1,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.