Hull & Company
Job Category: Client Support
Hull & Company, a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, seeks an enthusiastic team player to join our Underwriting team in Tacoma, WA. This can be a remote from home opportunity for the right candidate.
This position assists the Underwriter by reviewing insurance applications, inspections, and other pertinent information to evaluate, classify, and rate submissions for insurance by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the development and successful renewal of business revenue from new and existing clients.
- Work on a team to provide clerical and administrative support to the branch.
- Work directly with underwriter/broker to service renewal business.
- Handle technical support for assigned files, including but not limited to certificates, binders, inspection reviews and endorsements.
- When requested, may attend carrier functions, agency visits, and other networking events.
- Letters, emails and correspondence with agents and carriers
- Process and send notices in a timely manner
- File review and organization
- Provide excellent service to agents and carriers
- Minimum Education required HS Diploma
- Proficient with computer and strong knowledge in MS Office (word & excel)
- Proficient Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar position
- 2-year degree or equal insurance experience
- P & C License
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please email [email protected] #ZRSD, #LI-SD1,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.