Trust Protector – Account Service Manager
Trust Protector – Account Service Manager
Proctor Financial, Inc.
Job Category: Client Support
Division: National Programs
The Trust Account Service Manager is responsible for dedicated support for the Trust Protector account management. This includes all day to day relationship and project management, contract compliance, effective client communication, and cultivation of positive client business relationships resulting in overall client customer service satisfaction. The ideal candidate for this position can work remotely from any location.
- Troubleshoots any problems that may arise technical or otherwise. Actively monitors client data to identify trends and potential issues.
- Assists in evaluation of overall account performance through the utilization of tracking reports, quarterly and annual reports, and capture of feedback from employees and clients.
- Handles client requests for service enhancements and/or additional services in timely manner with written documentation as required by Loan Protector procedures.
- Facilitates monthly partnership calls and project specification discussions. Can include maintaining annual renewal timeline schedule, establishing and maintaining regularly scheduled communications and reporting requests.
- Takes the lead in conducting annual Stewardship review and soliciting feedback.
- Manages ongoing Trust training documentation and Outsourcing Guide updates to properly document business rules and program procedures.
- Identifies client training requirements and/or additional support requirements. May include on-site presentations and training support and / or assistance.
- Generate and develop reporting to meet all client delivery cadence and accuracy expectations.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in mortgage or financial service operations.
- Experience working with Trust insurance products and processes preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- MS Office Suite, and advanced MS Excel capabilities for reporting development and analysis.
- Exhibits high levels of accountability and ownership of assigned client relationships.
- Must be able to learn and become adept with Company processing platform to conduct research (including writing simple queries) for problem resolution.
- Must have ability to work well under pressure, to multi-task, and to adhere to deadlines.
- Requires well developed interpersonal and negotiation skills, and the ability to get along with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required. Must have the ability to understand and communicate complex technology issues to customers at all levels.
- Must have a strong professional presence and be able to address and present to an audience.
- Excellent leadership, project management, and team building is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; reach with hands and arms; bend and perform manual tasks.
- The employee will be required to communicate verbally and by phone.
- Visual acuity is required including color, depth perception, and field of vision.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in this description.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Loan Protector is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.
Jillian Meyer at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.