Brown & Brown Inc.
Job Category: IT
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for working to design, develop, test and own solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The Service Now Developer will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using best practice programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the business utilizing the ServiceNow platform. The developer works under limited supervision
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, web service integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration, including but not limited to successful deployments as lead.
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project with the ability to prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Adaptable to change and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate, and present significant amounts of information with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear and concise communication with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
Ashlie Bleidt - [email protected] #LI-AP1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.