Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager for its growing team in Alpharetta, Georgia!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring, and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism, and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be accountable and responsible for retention and client relationship management for book of clients
- Follow agency procedures for renewal workflow and timeline, encompassing internal meetings, gathering of information, preparing submissions, identifying markets, following up for and comparing quotes, preparing proposals, presentations and post-binding activity and documentation
- Participate in strategic internal and external meetings to generate innovative solutions for clients and provide recommendations for an array of commercial lines property and casualty insurance.
- Participate in pre-renewal, renewal, stewardship, and claims review meetings with clients as necessary
- Maintain accuracy of client files, and consistent documentation
- Identify internal resources and utilize them to effectively bring value to clients
- Maintain excellent communication with team, internal and external clients at all stages of account cycle
- Provide sound recommendations and guidance to clients on insurance programs
- Strictly adhere to procedures and deadlines; communicate the same needs to team.
- Invoice and collect premium in a timely manner, in accordance with agency procedures
- Promptly reply to all client requests, including expedited requests for policy documentation such as certificates and ID cards
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years’ experience in Commercial Insurance account management, required
- Active P&C license, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, required
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Insurance designations (CIC, CISR, ARM, etc.), a plus
- Experience with AMS360 or insurer websites, a plus
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.