Sales Producer – Employee Benefits
Sales Producer – Employee Benefits
Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc.
Miami Lakes, FL
Job Category: Sales
Brown & Brown of Florida’s Miami office is growing and seeking a Sales Producer for it’s Employee Benefits Department. As the 6th largest insurance agency in the United States, we need new sales executives to assist us in carrying on an unmatched tradition of success.
If you have an innate drive to win, can manage multiple tasks, desire a profession where your accomplishments can offer unlimited potential income, then you may be a fit with our firm.
We are looking for a skilled sales person to join our results-driven culture as a Sales Producer for Employee Benefits. This highly motivated and persuasive individual will be responsible for solicit, generate, and negotiate new business production through outside sales and business relationships, as well as excel at building client rapport.
Job duties serving as the subject matter expert and product design specialist on employee benefits products, include but are not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Group Life, Long Term Care, etc. The ideal candidate must be able to drive new business through onsite workplace benefit sales; and is proactive, gregarious, resilient and self-directed. He/She should have the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner in large groups and one-on-one sessions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, develop, propose and bind new business.
- Actively pursue new client prospects through telemarketing, networking, and personal referrals
- Renew existing clients every year
- Ability to cross sell corporate clients property & casualty and personal insurance policies
- To assist office staff in collection of required coverage information and collection of necessary deposit and renewal premiums
- Participate in professional development activities to continue improving knowledge base needed for employee benefits
- Maintain the proper documentation for existing and prospective clients
- Oversee all aspects of your new groups with the assigned account manager
- May supervise the work of assistants and other support positions
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales in PEO, HRIS, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or similar industry, Enterprise sales preferred
- Proven Sales Track Record
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits and policies, and the ability to understand the needs and requirements of the clients, from a strategic view as well as tactical view
- Proficient on computers and with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, self-managing, strong work ethic
- Capable of maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Persistent desire to succeed
- Active Florida 2-15 Life & Health License, or willingness to obtain it within 60 days of employment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.