Sales Executive – Private Client
Sales Executive – Private Client
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Sales
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a Private Client Sales Executive in Atlanta, Georgia.
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our customers. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring, and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a customer-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism, and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create a market plan with direction and assistance from Personal Lines Leader and Profit Center Leader
- Develop potential customers by making presentations to local civic, trade, and community groups on the subject of personal risk management; as well as prospects form the agency’s Commercial & Benefits Departments.
- Foster and build relationships with centers of influence, colleagues, and customers
- Continually identify and locate prospects
- Contact prospects via personal visits, email, phone, and direct mail to qualify a prospect for both eligibility and acceptability (to include financial, health, stability, and profitability)
- Determine present scope of insurance coverage – analyze existing exposures
- Complete personal risk management evaluations to determine prospect’s insurance needs
- Counsel and present alternative insurance solutions and products via insurance proposals
- Present proposals and follow-up with customer/prospect
- Gather all information necessary for complete submissions to Carriers and maintain property documentation
- Complete all required forms in compliance with Brown & Brown’s Insurance Operations requirements
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and local/regional colleagues to mutually provide exceptional customer service
- Create prospecting reports, as requested by Personal Lines Leader and Profit Center Leader
- Keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, including product line offerings, and changing insurance consumer trends and needs
- Consistently successfully achieve individual new business sales goals, as well as actively contribute to achievement of team and company-wide goals through cross-selling opportunities
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years’ experience in personal lines sales
- Strong knowledge and experience of personal lines insurance, including coverage, rating, terminology, and technical procedures
- Experience selling in affluent market highly preferred
- Georgia Resident P&C License
- 4-year college degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Polished, well-mannered, and confident demeanor
- Driven for success with strong sales aptitude
- Ability to work independently – self-managing
- Team player attitude
- Ability to daytime travel (60%)
- Familiarity with AMS 360, ImageRight and RiskMatch (The Agency Management System)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.