Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Administrative
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a Receptionist for its growing team in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Retrieve, sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
- Retrieve and distribute messages left on the receptionist’s voicemail.
- Deposit all checks received in mail & Accounting box into bank account daily
- Forward copies of all commission statements to Accounting and account for receipt of commission check
- Ensure printers have paper, supplies inventory is full, and assist agency personnel with various clerical, administrative functions
- Maintain insurance forms, manuals and supplies for the department as requested by management
- Maintain pleasant and satisfactory relationships with all company and agency personnel, communicating all relevant information to the respective parties
- Create PowerPoint presentations for staff meetings
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Willingness to maintain an insurance license within 1 year
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Program
Brown & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.