Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Administrative
Excellent entry-level position for an ambitious, outgoing person looking to get their foot in the door at a respected insurance company! This individual acts as the first impression for the office and performs clerical duties to support the office.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Answer incoming and ring-back calls in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Sort and distribute daily mail; Front-end scanning to management system.
- Distribute incoming electronic faxes; send faxes as requested.
- Prepare outgoing mail.
- Back-end scanning as necessary.
- Maintain Reception / Mailroom areas in an organized, clean and professional manner.
- Order offsite storage of files as requested
- Build relationships with vendors to get the best products and price
- Input/manage direct bill accounting data entry
- Coordinate service and supplies for office equipment.
- Maintains check stock in secure area
- Special Projects as needed.
- Assist Personal Lines department with policy checking, endorsements, updating mgmt system
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Individual must be highly dependable and punctual.
- Organization—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and can communicate effectively.
- Written communication—the individual presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Some college education
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience with incoming calls in a busy work environment.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact Carrie Farley at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.