Brown & Brown of New York
Job Category: Administrative
Brown & Brown Insurance is looking for a Receptionist to join our team. In this role, you will strive to achieve office efficiencies by providing administrative support to all teammates to drive the delivery of exceptional customer service. We’re a client centric team that is looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented team player to join us!
This is a full-time, benefits eligible opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone, including direction of calls, voicemails and documentation of messages. Maintain message database, know schedule of outside sales staff at all times.
- Tagging and distribution of incoming faxes and emails, this includes the proper review and determination, if the person is out of the office.
- Reception of client / company representative visitation. Ensuring all visitors sign in and out of log.
- Incoming Mail: Opening, date stamping, and distributing of incoming mail. Outgoing Mail: Applying postage and delivery to mailbox for outgoing mail. Take any outgoing mail to mailbox at close of business
- Office Supplies: Ordering of Office Supplies, maintenance of office equipment, maintenance of carrier supplies. All supplies should be kept up to date, organized and clean.
- Assist Accounting Leader including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable and daily deposits.
- Provide support to all units within the agency, including knowing the whereabouts of the sales staff, when they are scheduled to return.
- Maintain sufficient supply of marketing materials and agency give-aways
- Complete all filing including client files and FSA/HRA files. Ensuring all are filed accurately and keeping up all filing cabinets organized and current.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2 + years general office experience.
- High School Diploma, required.
Please apply online using the "Apply Now" link. For all other questions, please contact: Cydney Stewart, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.