Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Administrative
Brown & Brown of Albuquerque, New Mexico is currently hiring for a Receptionist. This position will direct all incoming telephone calls and visitors to the appropriate department/person. Assist the agency in completion of administrative functions. As well as, provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to insured, sales associates and insurance company personnel regarding these accounts.
• To retrieve, sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail. Retrieve and distribute messages left on the receptionist’s voicemail.
• Accounting Duties; Deposit all checks received in mail & Accounting box into bank account daily. Forward copies of all commission statements to Accounting and account for receipt of commission check. Same procedure applies for receipt of check; ensure receipt of commission statement.
• Responsible for ensuring printers have paper, supplies inventory, assist agency personnel with various clerical, administrative functions.
• Maintain insurance forms, manuals and supplies for the department as requested by management.
• Maintain pleasant and satisfactory relationships with all company and agency personnel, communicating all relevant information to the respective parties.
• Create PowerPoint presentations for staff meetings
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma; required
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Exceptional telephone demeanor
• 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Must be willing to obtain an insurance license within the first year
Katie Hillman, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.