Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Administrative
Brown & Brown of Albuquerque, New Mexico is currently hiring for a Receptionist. This position will direct all incoming telephone calls and visitors to the appropriate department/person. Assist the agency in completion of administrative functions. As well as, provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to insured, sales associates and insurance company personnel regarding these accounts.
• To retrieve, sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail. Retrieve and distribute messages left on the receptionist’s voicemail.
• Accounting Duties; Deposit all checks received in mail & Accounting box into bank account daily. Forward copies of all commission statements to Accounting and account for receipt of commission check. Same procedure applies for receipt of check; ensure receipt of commission statement.
• Responsible for ensuring printers have paper, supplies inventory, assist agency personnel with various clerical, administrative functions.
• Maintain insurance forms, manuals and supplies for the department as requested by management.
• Maintain pleasant and satisfactory relationships with all company and agency personnel, communicating all relevant information to the respective parties.
• Create PowerPoint presentations for staff meetings
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma; required
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Exceptional telephone demeanor
• 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Must be willing to obtain an insurance license within the first year.
Katie Hillman, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist- Western Region
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.