Producer – Bonds
Producer – Bonds
Brown & Brown of New York
Job Category: Sales
Brown & Brown of New York is seeking a Bonds sales professional to join our team! This individual will provide service to contractors and clients by processing all transactional Performance, Payment Consents and Discharge bonds, while servicing product lines of Business for Miscellaneous, Fiduciary, Fidelity, ERISA, Cyber and KER related activity. We are comfortable growing and developing the skillset of this individual to handle more complex bond activity, however experience in the bond field is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New Business production of Contract bonds, Miscellaneous Bonds, Transactional Bonds, Fiduciary, Crime, K&R, ERISA and L&P obligations.
- Examine project specifications thoroughly and contact company if approval on limits is necessary. Also analyze specifications for any specific bonding requirements needed before final issuance.
- Review, sign, and date transactions, billings, and adjustments relating to bonds.
- Market all new clients to surety companies.
- Review over/under run billings.
- Bond Renewal – Continuation Certificates – Review bond renewal listing. Obtain information as to whether bond is to be renewed and/or any changes and submit information to underwriters to update bond information – when returned, process and complete certificates.
- Responsible for day to day communication with contractors, attorneys, owners, architects and other interested parties as regards to products processed by the bond department via telephone and in-person.
- Evaluate and interpret job specifications for bond requirements
- Bachelors degree in a financial related discipline, required.
- 3+ years Surety/General Bond experience.
- 1-3+ years general agency experience.
- Valid NYS Property & Casualty license, or willingness to obtain upon hire.
Competitive Base Salary + Commission Opportunity!
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected] #LI-CB1 #ZRCB
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.