Brown & Brown of Indiana, LLC
Job Category: Sales
Brown & Brown of Indiana, LLC. is seeking exceptional individuals with proven discipline, drive and commitment who specialize in the area of Small Property & Casualty and Personal Insurance Sales. In this role, you will focus on recruiting and retaining clients for our organization. This position will demand critical/creative thinking to develop and deliver applicable solutions to prospective and existing clients, which in turn will enable our business partners to protect their assets and prosper. Our new team members are highly competitive and skilled in relationship building and income potential is unlimited.
- Cross sell other company lines of business (employee benefits and personal insurance)
- Prospect by identifying business needs and proposing company products and services.
- Solicitation and acquisition of new Property & Casualty and Personal Insurance clients in B2B setting
- Obtain prospects and actively pursue and create interest by telephone calls and making personal visits.
- Develop expertise in Property & Casualty and Personal Insurance by networking and participating in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter with competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Four-year college degree
- Current P&C license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior successful sales experience
Jay Mundy - Personal Lines Leader at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.