Private Client Advisor
Private Client Advisor
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a Private Client Advisor to join our Private Client Group in Atlanta, Georgia.
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our customers. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring, and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a customer-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism, and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build, expand, and solidify relationships with customers at all levels within the company and lead appropriate resources to address the customer’s needs – including risk identification and resolution of underwriting or policy issues.
- Process daily mail, faxes, and e-mails, for assigned accounts
- Answer and process all telephone requests for assigned accounts
- Enter all required data into AMS 360 and ImageRight to maintain current file data on all assigned accounts
- Gather required information for quoting a new account/new line of business
- Complete a personal risk management evaluation for customer.
- Underwrite, quote, and propose new business to customer
- Issue policies in adherence of company underwriting guidelines and Brown & Brown policies
- Review new applications, renewal requests, and endorsements for adherence to underwriting authority and guidelines as established by the company’s carriers
- Maintain expiration records
- Renewal marketing, including quoting, of assigned personal lines risks
- Prepare and process binders of insurance, policies, endorsements, evidence of property insurance, auto ID cards, and cancellations as defined in the company procedure manual
- Maintain suspense or follow-up system for correspondence and all transactions
- Prepare agency billed billings and/or invoices on a timely basis
- Advice accounting of the appropriate posting of moneys received on assigned accounts
- Assist in the collection of premiums as defined in the procedure manual
- Develop and maintain working relationship with the various company underwriters
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the various carriers’ rating plans and programs
- Maintain knowledge of the carrier’s coverages
- Maintain favorable relationships with customers, producers, and employees
- Develop and maintain strong technical knowledge of personal lines coverages and trends
- Meet with customers as needed
- Perform clerical functions
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Georgia P&C License, required
- 4-year college degree, preferred
- 5+ years’ personal lines insurance experience, preferred
- Good technical knowledge of coverage in all personal lines insurance coverage
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Ability to initiate and foster customer rapport
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with AMS 360 and other Vertafore products
- Experience with rating software – PL Rater
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.