Job Category: IT
PillarRx Consulting is seeking a Software Developer to join their team based out of Milwaukee, WI (this position may be remote). This role will develop PillarRx’s internal applications and support new client implementations by creating technical solutions to improve PillarRx’s business units.
Combining nearly 50 years of pharmacy benefit management experience, PillarRx is a leading firm dedicated to delivering pharmacy benefit consulting, auditing, and copay assistance services. PillarRx assists health plans, municipalities, self-funded entities, business coalitions and Taft Hartley plans.
Our qualified professionals lead all aspects of the pharmacy benefit program, helping our customers save money, minimize compliance risks, and refine their PBM contract. We provide best-in-class, value-based pharmacy solutions utilizing 100% review of your pharmacy claims. Our practical compliance guidance can help you maximize your financial outcomes, eliminate pharmaceutical waste & abuse, and increase member satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following.
- Develop software to improve business processes and/or resolve existing issues by following industry practices for security and development concepts.
- Apply quality assurance practices that minimize errors and/or data discrepancies
- Apply database schema concepts that ensure optimally running applications / routines
- Collaborate directly with internal teammates to take business ideas and develop technical requirements that meet the business request
- Follow all department procedures, including release and change management procedures, to ensure a mature software development approach
- This position will include job duties that require risk designations for access to Electronic Protected Health Information (PHI) in the course of their job responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Computer Science Degree or 2 years applicable experience in an enterprise environment
- C# with .NET 4.5
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, MVC
- Bachelors degree in Software Development
- Previous experience working in the pharmacy industry
Raegan Osborn, [email protected] #LI-RO1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.