Care Coordinator I
Care Coordinator I
Job Category: Client Support
Combining nearly 50 years of pharmacy benefit management experience, PillarRx is a leading firm dedicated to delivering pharmacy benefit consulting, auditing, and copay assistance services. PillarRx assists health plans, municipalities, self-funded entities, business coalitions and Taft Hartley plans.
Our qualified professionals lead all aspects of the pharmacy benefit program, helping our customers save money, minimize compliance risks, and refine their PBM contract. We provide best-in-class, value-based pharmacy solutions utilizing 100% review of your pharmacy claims. Our practical compliance guidance can help you maximize your financial outcomes, eliminate pharmaceutical waste & abuse, and increase member satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a Care Coordinator I to join our Benefits team. The Care Coordinator I will coordinate the with the Account and Program Managers to ensure the team has the resources required to satisfy member enrollment and maintenance in the IPC Copay Assistance Program.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Provide client support where needed
- Coordinate Implementations with Account Executive
- Provide adhoc claims review as required
- Identify utilizing patients, review history, determine next coverage date
- Proof Print and mail patient welcome letters
- Assist patient with enrollment in the manufacturer’s program
- Maintain patient database for follow-up, tracking and reporting
- Receive notification of new patient’s prior authorization/or review daily rejected and paid claims
- This position will include job duties that require risk designations for access to Electronic Protected Health Information (PHI) in the course of their job responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned
CPhT Certified: $18.00-$18.50/hr
Non-CPhT Certified: $17.00-$17.50/hr
- Minimum education required High School Diploma and/or GED with 2 to 3 years’ experience directly related to the duties listed
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Professional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT.)
Raegan Osborn, [email protected] #ZRRO
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.