Personal Lines Account Manager
Personal Lines Account Manager
BrookStone Insurance Group
Job Category: Client Support
BrookStone Insurance Group is currently seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team in Addison, TX.
BrookStone is a full-service independent insurance agency, which means our agents shop a network of trusted insurance providers on your behalf to help you select the right policy for a price well within your budget. We take pride in our careful evaluations of your unique needs in order to find the most suitable policies, taking the hassle out of buying necessary coverage. We maintain several offices within the DFW metroplex and service customers throughout the State of Texas and beyond.
Our goal is to make the process of purchasing insurance as simple as possible while offering individualized attention to each customer.
- Service Personal Lines accounts.
- Aide in collection of premium per Guidelines.
- Prepare company submissions for new business quotes and/or on-line rating, prepare proposals of insurance for new clients, per binding checklist.
- Initiate, screen and prepare endorsements requests for Personal Lines clients.
- Process changes as needed, follow up that changes are done by the carrier and document all into AMS.
- Prepare and process cancellations when required this includes documentation in AMS, obtaining signed cancellation forms, and inactivating customer in AMS when needed.
- Review all applications, policies, and endorsements for accuracy.
- Setup and prepare new account in AMS. There will be no paper files.
- Invoice all premium bearing transactions for agency billed policies.
- Prepare ID cards, evidence of property, binders, and/or obtain underwriter approval as needed to service your clients.
- Email details of policies, and related documents, to insureds as needed for new business and remarket business.
- Maintain suspense items in a timely manner.
- Prepare expired policies by inactivating the insureds in AMS when there is no longer any active policies. Also set a suspense for the next year to try and win the business back.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Maintain all client activity in the AMS.
- Work with insured on obtaining updated renewal information.
- Service personal lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Prioritize workload as required.
- Assist other agency departments in securing and/or providing information necessary to issue appropriate policies in their department for which we have a mutual client.
- Review with clients to discuss their current coverage and check for gaps in their coverage. Be there to handle their insurance needs.
- Be aware of your insured’s so that you will know when and where you can cross-sell.
- Assist prospects/insureds as needed.
- Direct insureds to the carriers to file their claims but let them know you are here to help if there is a problem. Document any information from the insured and/or the carrier on the claim in AMS.
- Obtain expiration dates for policies not written by us to follow-up on and quote. This is so you can cross-sell.
- Assist other departments and producers in cross selling and account rounding.
- Immediately report all malfunctions of system software or office equipment to the contact for these issues.
- Misc Duties including Special Projects; assume other job responsibilities assigned by agency President and/or management.
- Maintain current email, documenting all account activities within the AMS system.
- 5-7 years of personal lines account manager experience (retail)
- Experience with high net-worth clients
- Texas General Agents License
- PL Rater and AMS360 experience (preferred)
Raegan Osborn, [email protected] #LI-RO1 #ZRRO
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.