Personal Insurance Advisor
Personal Insurance Advisor
Westlake Village, CA
Job Category: Sales
CoverHound is seeking a Personal Insurance Advisor for its growing team in Westlake Village, California!
WHO WE ARE:
CoverHound is an insurtech company for consumers and businesses to easily compare and purchase insurance, built to deliver fast, accurate and actionable rates. CoverHound adds transparency to the insurance industry, offering a curated list of best options for both personal and business insurance needs.
Becoming a Teammate of CoverHound introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With CoverHound you will get the training, the mentoring, and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are an effective networker who can build and maintain lasting relationships. You have a talent for persuasion, motivation, influence, and negotiation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handle shopper/customer inbounds, digital bind requests, and related customer follow-ups in a timely fashion
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure high net promoter scores (NPS) and customer satisfaction (CSAT)
- Deliver friendly and prompt service with clients and business partners
- Follow CoverHound’s NPS driven guidelines for providing accurate and timely information to our commercial shoppers and customers
- Assist Customers with the policy purchase process, verifying all policy information prior to binding, processing payments, assisting customers with DocuSign process, and reviewing settlement sheet for accuracy
- Attend training for our Insurance Carrier partners
- Maintain current knowledge of guidelines and procedures through provided materials and educational resources
- Commit to regular attendance and punctuality
- Retain P&C license and attend continuing education classes to maintain up-to-date skills
- Contribute feedback and new ideas for process improvements and areas of innovation
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of CoverHound
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years’ personal lines insurance experience, or >5 years for proven top performers
- Current or prior Property & Casualty License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team-player mentality with the ability to also work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and other computer-based programs
- Outgoing, extroverted personality and event networking skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Generous Base salary + bonus incentives
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.