Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown of Florida’s Miami office is growing and seeking an exceptional individual with proven discipline, and commitment to join our team as Marketing Assistant.
This is a great career and opportunity for eventual advancement into Client Account Management!
The Assistant will provide high quality service to the clients, always maintaining a pleasant and helpful attitude towards the insured; will be responsible for placing client accounts with insurance companies; assist Client Account Managers, Sales Producers, and the Team Leader in the completion of administrative functions; make every effort to retain business; and to assist in the growth and profitability of the agency and its Personal Lines Division.
Assist various clerical functions which will include but are not limited to: placing personal
accounts with insurance companies assist with placement of new business accounts proposals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- To receive, analyze, prepare, and present information for new business to insurance
companies for regular personal accounts.
- To oversee that quotes and proposals are properly executed and assisting in the process.
- To attend insurance company meetings for public relations purposes.
- To maintain a satisfactory working relationship with underwriters, brokers, special agents
and other company personnel.
- To provide quality control check of risk management recommendations made by company.
- To qualify each account submitted in accordance with both our agency standards and
those of the companies we represent.
- To ensure that the workload is completed within the expected time frame in accordance
with agency guidelines.
- Understand the role of automation in our agency and maximize utilization of its’ capability
for customer service and marketing activities.
- To review and order all necessary renewals no later than 60 days prior to expiration. To check and distribute all renewals for delivery to insured. Maintain expiration/renewal instruction list and document progress on a day-to-day basis.
- High school diploma
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- 220 License
- CPCU and/or CIC designation preferred
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please contact Wayne Crews at [email protected] #ZRWC
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.