Insurance Marketing Team Leader
Insurance Marketing Team Leader
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Operations
Individual whose primary responsibilities are monitoring all P&C Marketing and workloads for each, providing assistance to marketing team as necessary.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Develop relationship with insurance carriers and company contacts. Develop in-depth knowledge of different insurance products offered by insurance carriers – rating plans and programs, particularly work comp loss sensitive plans. Contact carriers as necessary to discuss issues and problems; Interact in difficult insurance carrier issues.
- Coordinate office meetings with companies. Summarize and report to Profit Center Leader and Sales staff
- Market new business and renewal accounts by preparing insurance submissions which will include applications, loss runs and any other pertinent information on the account; Track all new business and renewal activity.
- Submit the insurance submission to the insurance carriers for quoting; Follow up with the insurance carriers on the quotations of the submissions.
- Negotiate the pricing and coverage options on the new business and renewal accounts. Organize marketing materials of insurance carriers as a resource for the agency.
- Prepare insurance proposals reflecting coverages and premiums to submit to clients and prospects.
- Manage staff to assure quality controls and deadlines are met.
- Transfer new business and renewals to assigned CSR once the account has been bound with the insurance carriers.
- Organize company contract files and contingency files.
- Keep track of current information of all contacts with the insurance carriers and keeping the computer system updated with any changes or new contacts with insurance carrier.
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency for accomplishment of tasks and deadlines. Maintain and develop strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and the agency management system
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The individual must have a strong sense of urgency for accomplishing tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- Organization—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly, can communicate effectively, and has strong negotiation skills. The individual can interact in difficult customer service/producer/client issues as necessary and maintain favorable relationships with clients, co-workers, and insurance company contacts.
- Written communication— the individual edits work for spelling and grammar mistakes, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Required Minimum Education
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- State of FL General Lines License (2-20)
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all commercial lines insurance coverage
- 4 year college degree
- 5+ years commercial insurance experience
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please contact Wayne Crews at [email protected] #LI-WC1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.