Brown & Brown; Inc.
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown of Florida’s Jacksonville office is growing and seeking an exceptional individual with proven discipline, and commitment to join our team as Assistant – Commercial Insurance Team. This individual provides client administrative support to Commercial Lines Account Managers.
Seeking an eager, highly motivated individual to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time entry level position with an expectation of advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process certificates of insurance / evidence of property—daily and renewals.
- Process changes endorsements and monthly reports.
- Issue Auto ID cards.
- Prepare policies for delivery.
- Order loss runs and prepare loss summaries.
- Order Motor Vehicle Reports.
- Assist with claim data entry. Obtain claim status reports. Close claims.
- Process Dead files (file setup, Applied activity input/filing).
- Front Desk backup.
- Perform clerical functions including, but not limited to, processing/sending faxes, proofreading, and photocopying documents.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2+ years data entry and administrative experience in any office setting required
- 4-40 or 2-20 P&C License with some insurance office customer service experience highly preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Complete tasks timely and accurately
- Confidence, Initiative
- Organized, Detail-Oriented
- Ability to maintain standards of quality and quantity of output as established by Commercial Lines Management
- High School Diploma required, some college or degree a plus
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please contact Wayne Crews at [email protected] #ZRWC
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.