Brown & Brown Inc.
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking an experienced professional to join us as a Implementation Analyst. This is a full time, benefits eligible remote position.
The Implementation Analyst is a key team member of the Benefits Technology Department. The agency deploys various software tools to our valued clients and their employees for use in health care reform compliance, automated benefits enrollment, and other needs for automation. These tools require a strategic approach to planning and implementation. Because the Implementation Analyst has personal contact with clients, it is very important for this individual to be comfortable with direct client interaction and project management.
This individual is responsible for carrying out various aspects of that software implementation process, including needs analysis, configuration, testing, training, and presentation of the software to clients and/or their employees. The candidate must also be very detail and deadline oriented.
- Responsible for carrying out various aspects of the software implementation process including: needs analysis, configuration, testing, training and presentation of software to clients
- Must be able to thoroughly learn applicable software tools.
- Creation and configuration of new client websites (using third party software).
- Testing and auditing of configured software to ensure proper functioning.
- Detail orientation and timeliness required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- 2+ years of working with Benefits Administration software, required.
- Experience working with bswift, strongly preferred.
Ashlie Bleidt - [email protected] #LI-AP1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.