Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown in Albany, NY is seeking an entry level professional to join our growing team! The Implementation Analyst is a key team member of the Benefits Technology Department. The agency deploys various software tools to our valued clients and their employees for use in health care reform compliance, automated benefits enrollment, and other needs for automation. These tools require a strategic approach to planning and implementation. Because the Implementation Analyst has personal contact with clients, it is very important to always act in a professional and courteous manner.
1. Responsible for carrying out various aspects of the software implementation process including: needs analysis, configuration, testing, training and presentation of software to clients
2. Must be able to thoroughly learn applicable software tools.
3. Creation and configuration of new client websites (using third party software).
4. Testing and auditing of configured software to ensure proper functioning.
5. Detail orientation and timeliness required.
• Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Experience working with personal computer database applications
• Exceptional telephone demeanor
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Negotiable, depending on professional experience
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.