High Net Worth Account Manager
High Net Worth Account Manager
Brown & Brown Insurance of Arizona
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country. Our size provides us with access to the best products in the marketplace, while still maintaining a very local community feel. Through growing and developing relationships with carrier partners and expert resources, Brown & Brown stands out as a leader in the industry. As our business grows, our people grow with it!
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed. Our teammates are bound together by shared goals and our collective commitment to integrity and quality. Brown & Brown’s local leaders are actively engaged in their communities and committed to maintaining an established network, as well as creating strong relationships of their own.
Our Account Managers play a vital role in ensuring our clients receive the service they need to properly manage their insurance policies. You are the facilitator of positive and effective relationships with our valued clients and insurance carrier staff. As the point-of-contact, you will assist the team by managing a book of high net worth clients, including marketing to carriers, preparing quotes and proposals, quickly responding to policy inquiries (email, phone), maintaining renewal control, checking policies/endorsements/audits for accuracy, and maintaining accurate and organized account files.
- Overall account management of Mid to high- net worth accounts of 10K+ in premium
- Providing accurate, thorough and timely quotes
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of all coverages and to clearly explain/sell on new business and recommend enhancements to current customers
- Always be aware of the “whole picture” on a client’s account. Proactively avoid gaps in coverage. If gaps in coverage are identified, communicate and document these gaps to the client.
- Thoroughly reviewing renewals for appropriate re-marketing
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and conducts annual interactive Client Advisory reviews where appropriate
- Identifying account rounding/up selling opportunities and processing accordingly
- Reviewing account endorsements for accuracy
- Completing the billing procedure for account transactions
- Reviewing insurance company communications daily
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with people both internal and external
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Experience with Auto, Home, boat, recreational, jewelry, collections and umbrella policies
- Above average knowledge working in Microsoft Office, including excel
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures
- Be comfortable networking in affluent social circles.
- 5+ years of experience in personal lines
- Holds appropriate P&C License
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional designations a plus: CPRM, CISR,CPCU, CIC, etc.
- CPRM designation required within 2 years
- Multistate knowledge a plus
Katie Hillman at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.