Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Bridge Specialty Group
Job Category: IT
Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance and reinsurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, and association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE at BRO. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with over 75 years of continuous service. The Company is ranked as the sixth largest such organization in the United States and seventh in the World by Business Insurance magazine.
As a member of Bridge Specialty IT Team, you will provide internal support of technology used by the organization to enhance technology services for our internal users. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to ensuring business needs and performance requirements of applications are met. The role requires technical skills across a breadth of technologies. Interaction with both user communities and the technical community is required. This is a remote from home opportunity.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL Server), web servers (e.g. Azure) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please email [email protected] #ZRSD, #LI-SD1,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.