Employee Benefits Sales Producer
Employee Benefits Sales Producer
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Sales
Brown & Brown of Albuquerque is seeking an exceptional individual with proven discipline, drive, and commitment to join our Employee Benefits Sales team. The Sales Producer position demands critical/creative thinking to develop and deliver applicable solutions to prospective and existing clients. The Producer will be responsible for creating leads which are generated through the development of professional relationships, cold calling, community involvement, and networking. If you are looking for a challenging, dynamic career that offers the chance to obtain financial security and career advancement, then we are the organization for you. With our industry leading training program, prior insurance experience is not necessary.
• Primary focus on new business development, in connection with an annual production requirement, includes lead generation campaigns, cold calling, letters, etc.
• Drive consistent and predictable profitability, and organic growth to support overall revenue goals.
• Seek out new relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence, and strategic partners, producers and sales representatives around the country.
• Develop relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence and alliance partners, producers and sales representatives on a local and regional level to ensure wide distribution of all products and services.
• Demonstrate proficiency at discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation promoting Brown & Brown competitive differentiation, including proficiency at understanding, articulating and delivering specific solutions customized to each prospect.
• Manage multiple facets of the sales process, including coordination of meetings, support materials, follow-up tasks, phone calls, proposals, presentations, closing business, etc.
• Input accurate and timely information into sales automation platform relative to first appointments, follow-up appointments, conceptual/finalist meetings, to facilitate realistic corporate sales and revenue projections.
• Prepare for and participate actively in the Get, Prep, Close and Keep meetings for all first appointments; close presentations, and individual Producer 1:1 meetings.
• Develop and oversee preparation of proposals for Brown & Brown prospects, gathering necessary information required for the proposal to a prospect and collaborating with department heads and consultants in determining what is needed.
• Compile and send out responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Assists in the completion of RFPs that are deemed good fits for the organization.
• Drive and support cross-selling strategies for existing clients, as well as new relationships.
• Attend and actively participate in Brown & Brown sales training as required.
• Other duties or tasks as may be necessary.
Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in a sales related capacity.
• Property & Casualty and Employee Benefit License.
• Requires a strong financial aptitude.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Detailed and organized.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Katie Hillman, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.