Brown & Brown Inc.
Job Category: Client Support
The Software Integration Senior Analyst is a key team member of the Benefits Technology Department. The agency deploys various software tools to our valued clients and their employees for use in health care reform compliance, automated benefits enrollment, and other needs for automation. These tools require a strategic approach to planning and implementation. The candidate is responsible for carrying out various aspects of that software implementation process, including needs analysis, configuration, and testing all feeds to insurance carriers, payroll companies and other third-party software systems as needed. The candidate must also be very detail and deadline oriented. Because the Software Integration Senior Analyst has personal contact with clients and/or vendors, it is very important to always act in a professional and courteous manner.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Thoroughly learning applicable software tools, with focus on areas that involve connections to third party vendors.
- Creation and configuration of new client data feeds, SSO connections (using third party software).
- Creation of import files for initial data population (payroll and carrier census information).
- Creation of post open-enrollment export files for carriers and payroll systems.
- Testing and auditing of configured feeds to ensure proper functioning.
- Performing quality assurance on feed builds.
- Fielding client support questions as assigned and working directly with clients.
- Training of Software Integration Analyst.
- Works autonomously on projects.
- Pursues a course of personal, professional development.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Two-Three years of experience as Software Integration Analyst
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience working with personal computer database applications
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Two years experience in an office environment
- Licensure in Life and Health Insurance
Ashlie Bleidt - [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.