Brown & Brown, Inc.
Job Category: Human Resources
Brown & Brown Insurance, Inc. is looking for an E-learning Specialist to join our team in Carmel, IN!
Works closely with internal teammates to implement and maintain web-based training. Designs, develops, and deploys e-learning content based on business needs. Provides reporting to management on web-based training progression and completion, student usage, and instructor-led training completions. Provides technical support for the learning management system. Create and develop multi-media instructional design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Develop content outlines, storyboards, and scripts for self-paced eLearning modules
- Design instruction that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners
- Research new content and interview subject matter experts to assess and validate training content
- Build engaging e-learning modules using videos, and other multimedia resources
- Design e-learning templates / contents for web and mobile delivery
- Create graphics, animations, videos, and other visual elements using Brown & Brown’s brand / style guidelines
- Assist in administering the LMS
- Recommend other eLearning development tools, templates, and platforms as needed
- Work to fulfill project requirements, milestones, deliverables, and deadlines
- Provide training for LMS users
- Other duties may be assigned
- 3+ years of experience in eLearning development; instructional design; video, animation, audio, and graphic production for training initiatives
- 3+ years of delivering training, both in-person and virtually, to a diverse audience
- Experience evaluating the effectiveness of training and implementing strategies to improve learner experience
- Proficient in rapid-development eLearning tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, or other authoring tools
- Strong understanding of Learning Management Systems. Saba experience a plus
- Familiarity with instructional design processes & rapid eLearning development
- Experience with video production and video editing tools
- Strong consulting skills and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices
- Aptitude to learn new authoring tools and techniques as needed
- Ability to be flexible and work independently on all required project tasks
- Excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a fast-paced company
- Ability to make complex topics simple and easy to understand
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties when applying email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.