Director of ERP
Director of ERP
Brown & Brown Inc.
Job Category: IT
Brown & Brown has been a partner with Workday for our financial operations for several years and is currently on a journey to transform our HRIS system(s) by adding HCM capabilities to the Workday platform. We are therefore in search of a dynamic leader that can own the entire Workday platform and be a business partner to both Team Resources and Finance and help ensure IT provides technology strategies and solutions that help Brown & Brown succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build, mentor and lead a team to support the Workday platform, ensure HCM project completion and success while also ensuring there is no disruption to the existing Financials system. This team, which is partially in place, will consist of both teammates and offshore contract resources.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Workday platform and a partner to the businesses utilizing the HCM and Financials capabilities.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Partner with the business to deploy new modules and features to ensure we are leveraging our investment in Workday.
- Advise internal partners on industry standards and best practices.
- Design and build a robust release management process to ensure Workday releases are properly reviewed and tested prior to implementation.
- Oversee the production support managed service provider and look for opportunities to insource that work.
- Ensure effective and efficient monitoring is implemented to manage 100+ integrations across HCM and Financials.
- Forge strong relationships with our vendor partners.
- Develop standard operating procedure documentation to ensure cross training and elimination of single points of failure.
- Ensure all system changes to platform or security configurations adhere to all internal controls.
- While this role with be primarily responsible for Workday, it will also be responsible for related systems such as Adaptive and HRSoft ReviewView.
- A minimum of five years’ experience and a detailed understanding of Workday ERP System with an emphasis on one or more modules
- Financial Management functions (accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, fixed assets, forecasting, general ledger, etc.)
- Human Capital Management functions (benefits, compensation, performance management, talent acquisition, recruiting, onboarding, time and attendance etc.)
- Supply chain management functions (requisition inventory management, sourcing and contracting, and purchasing management)
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday Financials and/or HCM – preferably both.
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Agile / Scrum experience a plus.
Ashlie Bleidt - [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.