Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: IT
Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance and reinsurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, and association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE at BRO. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with over 75 years of continuous service. The Company is ranked as the sixth largest such organization in the United States and seventh in the World by Business Insurance magazine.
We currently have an immediate need for a Data Architect to join our Bridge Specialty IT Team. In this role, you will provide internal support of technology used by the organization to enhance technology services for our internal users. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to ensuring business needs and performance requirements of applications are met. The role requires technical skills across a breadth of technologies. Interaction with both user communities and the technical community is required.
- Support both vendor and in-house developed applications in production environment.
- Assist in conducting evaluation of process needs and problems and architect solutions which align business needs with system design and usability.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with SOX and IT cyber security regulations.
- Provide insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the company and offer suggestions for solutions
- Analyze database implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Create data monitoring models for each product and work with our marketing team to create models ahead of new releases
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams
- Help maintain the integrity and security of the company database
- Conversion & Data migrations to include implementing streamlined process for future conversions
- Evaluate data warehouse requirements and architecture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Please apply online using the "Apply Now" link. For all other questions, please contact: Shania Dunn, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.