Commercial Lines Marketing Leader
Commercial Lines Marketing Leader
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Operations
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines Marketing Leader for its growing team in Albuquerque, New Mexico! The Marketing Leader is responsible for marketing of new and renewal business and development of carrier relationships.
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze market information in order to develop, design and implement creative strategies for sales team members and customers
- Directly assist Profit Center Leader, Producers and Account Managers within the Commercial Lines Department in the marketing of new and renewal business
- Coordinate and implement research projects and prepare status update reports and presentations in relation to various carrier incentive/contingent/bonus programs
- Prospect sectors or market areas by identifying business needs and proposing company products and services
- Maintain currency and further develop expertise in various sector or market areas by networking and participating in professional development activities
- Build strong relationships with carrier underwriters and sales/marketing staff.
- Track success and failure of business placement with our carriers annually
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related area
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Active New Mexico P&C License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Discretionary Time Off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Program
Brown & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.