Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Brown & Brown Insurance
Las Vegas, NV
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance of Nevada is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join its growing team in Las Vegas. We all know insurance isn’t all that glamorous, but we get joy helping folks better protect what matters most, while having fun at the same time!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
Who You Are:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee assigned book of business in accordance with Brown & Brown policies and procedures
- Hold bi-monthly new/renewal meetings with Producer
- Renewal/new business processing
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for questions concerning client coverage and limits
- Receive, coordinate, and process claims
- Review policy information for accuracy
- Review audits and download to Account Administrator
- Review and issue certificates
- Obtain and file completed finance agreements
- Quote all lines of coverage under the direction of the Marketing Department
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Active NV P&C license
- 5 years’ experience in the Commercial Lines world, preferably middle-market to large commercial
- Desire to work independently with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of AMS360 & ImageRight or a similar agency management system preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
Perks of the Job:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Generous benefits package after 30 days: health, dental, vision, etc.
- Employee Stock Program
Brown & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.