Client Manager – Commercial Lines
Client Manager – Commercial Lines
Beecher Carlson Insurance Services
Job Category: Client Support
WHO WE ARE:
Beecher Carlson is a subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. a large account risk management broker. For more than 30 years, we have delivered integrated insurance and risk management solutions to some of the most recognized and respected companies in the world. We work to help clients manager their business risks, protect and enhance their capital, and fulfill their corporate missions by delivering expertise by industry focus and product specialization. Insurance Business America named Beecher Carlson as a Top Insurance Workplace for 2019. Find out more about our team and expertise here: www.beechercarlson.com
We have an immediate opening for a Client Manager – Commercial Lines with the National Casualty Practice located in Boston, MA with a concentration in Real Estate and Construction. The primary responsibility of this position it to provide support services to clients and foster client satisfaction.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a consultative detail orientated team player that takes the initiative to strategically address client needs. An analytical self-starter that understands the importance of client satisfaction, accountability, and leadership and possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist clients in understanding their policies/coverages and determine their individual needs
- Communicates with existing clients to ensure quality service is being delivered
- Responds to client requests and questions within ability/knowledge
- Gather and analyze exposure and loss information
- Assist in preparing proposals, graphs, and service plans for clients.
- Assist/support Account Executives in the marketing process including preparation of all necessary applications and data
- Manage daily transactions for an assigned book of business
- e., audits, adjustments (retros, collateral, alternative funding, etc.), endorsement requests, coverage analysis, open items, etc.
- Contract review as needed
- Support brokers with renewal process
- Establishing timeline
- Manage renewal strategy report preparation
- Gather renewal exposures
- Review carrier quotes for accuracy
- Manage client proposal preparation (participate in presentation as needed)
- Manage post binding process (insurance summary preparation, stack charts, coordinate critical service outputs i.e., certificates of insurance, etc.)
- Invoicing (renewal placements, brokerage fee, special projects, etc.)
- Market certain lines of coverage as determined by the client executive
- Maintain appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Pass state licensing exam and maintain licensing annually
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree including but not limited to Business and/or Risk Management, and/or at least 2 – 6 years of related insurance experience.
- Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate state brokers licenses.
- Ability to establish work priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to use initiative and good judgment in accomplishing tasks with minimal errors/Must possess critical thinking skills.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships and to function in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to lead/command client and/or market discussions.
- Good listening skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, including data entry, word processing and spread sheet applications. Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
We are committed to offering our team members a comprehensive and competitive range of benefits to provide for your physical, financial, and social health. Benefit packages include, but are not limited to a 401k plan, employee stock purchase plans, medical, dental, vision and other voluntary products; plus much more!
“Brown & Brown, Inc. /Beecher Carlson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.” Visit us on the web at www.beechercarlson.com and www.bbinsurance.com
Team Resources - [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.