Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Brown & Brown Insurance, Inc.
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown is a unique, decentralized, publicly traded organization which has grown to be the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. With over 75 years of proven success, Brown & Brown is one of the insurance industry’s most powerful and influential leaders. Through our four business segments (Retail, National Programs, Wholesale Brokerage, and Services), Brown & Brown provides risk management solutions to businesses, corporations, governmental institutions, professional organizations, trade associations, families, and individuals.
There are no employees at Brown & Brown – only Teammates. We strive to attract people who are competitive, driven, and disciplined. Built on meritocracy, our company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to always doing what is best for their customers. With Brown & Brown you will be introduced to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities and will have access to the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
Our team in Pryor, OK is currently seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team. The Account Manager is responsible for retention and client relationship management. The Account Manager works in tandem with the Commercial Producer (Sales Agent) to develop account strategy and increase longevity and profitability for the company; utilizes company resources to collectively deliver solutions to clients, and is responsible for all aspects of managing and maintaining their commercial lines accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable and responsible for retention and client relationship management of his/her book of clients.
- Follows agency procedures for renewal workflow and timeline, encompassing internal meetings, gathering of information, preparation of submissions, identification of markets, following up for and comparing quotes, preparing proposals, presentation and post binding activity and documentation.
- Participates in strategic internal and external meetings to generate innovative solutions for clients and provides recommendations for an array of commercial lines property & casualty insurance.
- Participates in pre-renewal, renewal, stewardship, and claims review meetings with clients as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of client files, and consistent documentation.
- Identifies internal resources and utilizes them to effectively bring values to client.
- Maintains excellent communication with team, internal and external clients at all stages of account cycle.
- Provides sound recommendations and guidance to clients on insurance programs.
- Strict adherence to procedures and deadlines; communicates the same needs to team.
- Invoicing and collection of premiums in timely manner in accordance with agency procedures.
- Prompt response to all client requests including expedited requests for policy documentation, such as certificates and ID cards
- Current Oklahoma Property & Casualty Agent’s license
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial lines property & casualty insurance, including experience in an independent agency setting handling and servicing middle market or large accounts
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management or similar field
- Professional Designation (CISR, CIC, ARM, etc.)
- Familiar with TAM or AMS 360 (agency management systems) or insurer websites
Raegan Osborn, [email protected] #LI-RO1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.