Commercial Automotive Producer
Commercial Automotive Producer
Brown & Brown Dealer Services
Job Category: Sales
Brown & Brown Dealer Services, a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is seeking an experienced Insurance professional to join their team as a Commercial Auto Sales Producer!
Brown & Brown is a unique, decentralized, publicly traded organization which has grown to be the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. With over 75 years of proven success, Brown & Brown is one of the insurance industry’s most powerful and influential leaders. Through our four business segments (Retail, National Programs, Wholesale Brokerage, and Services), Brown & Brown provides risk management solutions to businesses, corporations, governmental institutions, professional organizations, trade associations, families, and individuals.
There are no employees at Brown & Brown – only Teammates. We strive to attract people who are competitive, driven, and disciplined. Built on meritocracy, our company culture rewards self starters and those who are committed to always doing what is best for their customers. With Brown & Brown you will be introduced to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities and will have access to the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
The Commercial Auto Producer will be primarily responsible for development of new Commercial Lines business within new and existing clients. There is extensive travel associated with this position. Candidates should be prepared to travel approximately 50% of the time.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following.
- Identifying prospects for business from existing and prospective clients
- Maintaining a consistently strong and active new business pipeline
- Developing new relationships with individuals responsible for insurance and risk management decisions at prospective clients.
- Aggressively identifying and pursuing cross-selling opportunities amongst existing clients.
- Obtaining referral leads from existing clients.
- Participating and taking leadership roles in targeted civic and professional associations.
- Designing individual prospect sales strategies and developing unique prospect programs.
- Understanding our value proposition for each opportunity and aligning the firm’s resources and expertise with individual client sales strategies.
- Maintaining consistent and high-quality touch points with clients and prospects.
- Providing proactive risk management advice to existing clients and proactively resolving client issues.
- Championing the proper advocacy of claims.
- Contributing to the performance management and career development of team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Insurance License (P&C)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or financial related discipline
- CIC designation
- Previous automotive experience
Raegan Osborn, [email protected] #LI-RO1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.