Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking an Employee Benefits Analyst to join its growing team in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell and service personal insurance, business insurance and employee benefits throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze market information in order to develop, design and implement innovative strategies for sales team members and customers
- Directly assist Producers, Account Executives, and Account Managers
- Research, prepare, and analyze presentations, spreadsheets, binders, etc. on new and renewal marketing
- Monitor, identify and develop new methods, new markets, and new opportunities
- On all assigned accounts:
- Work with AE/ AM to request early renewal release and 24 months of claims experience from carriers
- Prepare and submit submissions to carriers
- Follow-up, receive and review quotes received from Carriers
- Review all quotes and marketing correspondence with AE / AM for determination of what plans and rates to utilize
- Finalize Client Presentation with Account Manager and Producer
- Prepare Proposals for Client Presentation
- Encourage and motivate team members to achieve or exceed agency standards
- Promote teamwork and commitment to department/agency goals
- Remain current on industry trends and information, new product development, legislation, coverages and technology
- Meet requirements for licensing as directed by the branch/agency
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- New Mexico Life and Health License preferred, or obtained within 90 days of hire
- Proficiency in Microsoft office 365
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Level
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Program
Brown & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.