Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is looking for a results driven Benefit Analyst to join our team in Albuquerque. The Benefits Analyst supports Benefit Producers and Account Executives in the marketing for client Benefit Plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, market, implement, and administer the communication of benefit plans
- Organize and complete information for submission of new and renewal business
- Analyze carrier proposals and prepare proposals for client presentations
- Act as a liaison between Brown & Brown and our carrier partners
- Ensure that Insurance Operations (IO) Requirements are completed for each client
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional designation and/or experience
- Current Life/Health insurance license or successfully pass the licensing exam within a reasonable timeline
- Experience working with Health and Welfare Benefit Plans through brokerage or consulting, insurance carrier or employer
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Positive work ethic and commitment to team environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or financial related discipline AND 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected] #ZRHR
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.