Brown & Brown of New York
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown of New York in Albany, NY is seeking a Benefits Analyst to join our team. This individual will support the client servicing efforts for current business, as well as partnering with our sales team on new business. This Analyst will be able to analyze and manipulate high level data to generate various reports critical to our business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly assist Account Executives, Account Managers and Account Consultants to support the production of new and renewal business.
- Reporting functions including: Obtaining, reviewing and analyzing claims data; Enrollment and premium analysis; Creating projections and year-end analysis.
- Create thorough, consistent and accurate reports and proposals for clients and prospects including rate and benefit
- Process and submit accurate paperwork, update brokerage builder
- Work closely with Account Management teams keeping them apprised of matters directly related to their book of
- Assist with preparing presentations as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, required.
- Bachelors degree in a financial, mathematical or business oriented discipline, preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.