Brown & Brown Gulf States
Job Category: Administrative
Brown & Brown Gulf States is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team! The Marketing Assistant will market insurance accounts and will provide technical backup for Underwriting and Production staff. The efforts of the Marketing Assistant support the production of new and renewal business.
Brown & Brown is a unique, decentralized, publicly traded organization which has grown to be the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. With over 75 years of proven success, Brown & Brown is one of the insurance industry’s most powerful and influential leaders. Through our four business segments (Retail, National Programs, Wholesale Brokerage, and Services), Brown & Brown provides risk management solutions to businesses, corporations, governmental institutions, professional organizations, trade associations, families, and individuals.
There are no employees at Brown & Brown – only Teammates. We strive to attract people who are competitive, driven, and disciplined. Built on meritocracy, our company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to always doing what is best for their customers. With Brown & Brown you will be introduced to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities and will have access to the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Email online renewal application submissions to carriers
- Rate new and renewal submissions online with various markets
- Maintain internal database information and prepare related reports as requested.
- Prepare initial proposal for marketer to input data and finalize the product presentation
- Order, organize, distribute, and document loss runs for market submissions
- Assist marketers in obtaining carrier information and research.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- P&C License
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position
Raegan Osborn, [email protected], #ZRAP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.