Inside Sales Agent
Inside Sales Agent
Brown & Brown Insurance, Inc.
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is currently seeking an Inside Sales Agent to join their Community Advisor Team! This is a remote position, but candidates will ideally live in the Eastern or Central timezones. This individual will handle inbound calls and warm leads, consulting customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages and products to our customers. Our inside Sales team serves as the primary contact with our insureds and represent who we are to our customers. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, driven, versatile and thrives in a challenging yet supportive environment.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Customer Support can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing.
- Develop and maintain the existing agency-client relationship, follow up with clients, and present policy renewals to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provide administrative support to account team members on client matters, including renewal activities, certificates, special projects, insurer requests, and other needed tasks.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Licensed P&C
- Minimum education of High School Diploma
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a business or financial related discipline
Raegan Osborn, [email protected] #LI-RO1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.