Hull & Company
Job Category: Client Support
Hull & Company, a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, seeks an enthusiastic team player to join our team in Dallas Texas. This position will review insurance applications to evaluate classify and rate individuals and groups for insurance and accept or reject new and renewal applications for Property and Casualty types of coverage. Service and maintain accounts before, during and after binding.
This position can work remote from home.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists the Account Executive when underwriting or brokering risks, insuring that all required information is obtained, proper applications are completed, quotes & binders are confirmed in writing, policies are issued promptly and accurately, state filings (where applicable) are made and taxes paid in accordance with appropriate state laws.
- Assists the Account Executives when reviewing, analyzing and underwriting risk submitted by producers, rate submissions for premium and terms analyze exposures for quotes for new and renewal business, issue written indications, quotes and binders.
- Confirm that the coding of specific required forms are completed and utilized. Insure the templates are updated for processing of policies/coverage.
- Communicate with producers, Company representatives, inspection companies, and finance companies to insure expeditious handling of all submission.
- Review and have letters for renewals processed.
- Order and follow up for inspections.
- Request Loss Runs for years written with office.
- Follow up for suspense items on applications, subject to; inspections, and etc.
- Process accordingly all brokerage and contract endorsements.
- Handle correspondence with company / producers with Account Executive supervisor as needed.
- Process mail received by USPS, Email, or fax.
- Minimum education high school or GED
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- License General Lines
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position minimum
Please apply online using the "Apply Now" link. For all other questions, please contact: Shania Dunn, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected] #LI-SD1 #ZRSD
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.