Peachtree Special Risk Brokers, LLC
Job Category: Sales
Peachtree Special Risk Brokers, LLC is seeking an dynamic Assistant to join our team in Atlanta, GA. This is exciting opportunity for an individual looking to advance their career! In this role, our team will rely on you to support the clerical, administrative process, and management of the Broker’s book of business for both new and renewal business.
- Completes and files documentation required for risk acceptance determination.
- Collaborates with Broker and Associate Broker with regards to coverages, changes in coverages, and perils.
- Verifies complete and proper coding.
- Services the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, administration and sales.
- Confirms appropriate filings in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Quality Control guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of successful insurance experience.
- Active State insurance license.
Kristen Fernandez Director, Human Resources - PSR at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.