Account Manager – Private Client
Account Manager – Private Client
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking an Account Manager to join our Private Client division in Portland, Oregon!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our customers. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a customer-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and maintain proactive communications with customers and underwriters
- Analyze customer’s lost exposures and determine coverage needs
- Prepare proposals and meet with customers to present recommendations
- Annual revenue (commission) generation through cross-selling, account rounding, and new business
- Assist customers with day-to-day questions, coverage changes, billing issues, etc.
- Complete all policies and underwriting specifications on accounts; prepare all accompanying documentation and analysis
- Prepare policy renewals and endorsements, account updating, and billing
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and carriers through phone calls, personal meetings, seminars, etc.
- Attend required training sessions, courses, etc. to develop and maintain up-to-date skills, licensing, and product knowledge
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years’ high net worth Personal Lines experience
- Oregon and Washington P&C License
- CAPI, CPRM, and/or CPRIA designation, or obtain in reasonable timeframe
- Established relationships with carriers specializing in Private Client offerings (Chubb, Pure, AIG, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.