Account Manager – Private Client
Account Manager – Private Client
Brown & Brown Inc.
Miami Lakes, FL
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc’s Miami Lakes office is growing and seeking an exceptional individual with proven discipline, and commitment to join our team as Account Manager for our Private Clients. The Account Manager will handle a client portfolio and work with producers/sales professionals and teammates to service new and existing clients, help maintain positive client relationships, and provide high quality of service to assigned accounts with a focus on the profitability of the business to the agency.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- To receive, document and process all insured’s requests for service and to submit this information to insurance companies the day the request is received.
- To review and order all necessary renewals no later than 60 days prior to expiration. To check and distribute all renewals for delivery to insured. Maintain expiration/renewal instruction list and document progress on a day-to-day basis.
- To make individual policy placement decisions based on the needs of the customer, our agency and the companies we represent.
- To complete applications on our clients’ behalf for all Personal Lines coverages, including price quotations and comparisons, for the companies we represent.
- To underwrite individual risk situations to ensure they meet our agency’s standards and those of the companies we represent.
- To review all policies for accuracy and look for possible exposures not covered. To alert insured of possible gaps in existing coverage and provide coverage options available.
- To obtain expiration dates from existing clients for policies not written through this agency, gather data for future prospecting by agent, and maintain prospect log for follow-up. To actively develop account sales in a manner consistent with our agency marketing plans, thus working toward the department goal for new business policies.
- To maintain a satisfactory working relationship with underwriters, marketing representatives and other company personnel.
- To utilize the agency suspense system for all pending matters. To follow-up on all customers file suspense according to agency guidelines.
- To follow all systems, procedures and insurance company regulations, prepare and submit work status report on a weekly basis.
- Understand the role of automation in our agency, and maximize utilization of its capability for customer service, additional coverage sales, marketing and underwriting activities.
- To perform special projects upon management’s request.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to complete tasks timely and accurately
- Planning/organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Ability to maintain standards of quality and quantity of output as established by Personal Lines management
- High School degree
- 440 or 220 License
- At minimum two years of insurance experience
- Completion and/or evidence of skills as outlined by Personal management
Preferred: CPCU and/or CIC designation preferred
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please contact Wayne Crews at [email protected] #ZRWC
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.