Account Manager – Personal Lines
Account Manager – Personal Lines
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a REMOTE Personal Lines Account Manager for its team in Brentwood, Tennessee!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our customers. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring, and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a customer-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism, and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build, expand and solidify relationships with customers at all levels within the agency and lead appropriate resources to address the customer’s needs, including risk and the identification and resolution of underwriting or policy issues
- Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability for the scope
- of service and costs associated with the customer service agreement
- Correspond and maintain contact with State Agencies regarding new and renewal business.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management of customer accounts
- Operate a personal computer and appropriate software packages, or their equivalent
- Meet requirements for licensing as directed by the agency
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence
- Create and maintain electronic files
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years’ experience in Property & Casualty Personal Lines Insurance
- Active Tennessee Property & Casualty License
- Extensive knowledge of homeowner, automobile, umbrella and other personal lines of business policy forms and endorsements
- AMS360 experience, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.