ECC Insurance Brokers
Job Category: Sales
ECC Insurance Brokers Inc., is growing and seeks an exceptional individual with proven discipline, drive, and commitment to join our team as Account Executive. This individual will be responsible for handling an assigned book of professional liability accounts. This is a remote work from home opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a full working knowledge of Commercial Lines procedures.
- Handle client requests for information, endorsements, forms, and rates for accuracy, recommending changes or amendments.
- Review and analyze policies, endorsements, forms, and rates for accuracy, recommending changes or amendments.
- Oversee the requests for endorsements, and control and preparation of binders, certificates, invoices, automobile identification cards, and similar items.
- Review suspense on a regularly scheduled basis, re-suspending or handling items as appropriate.
- Maintain account files, overseeing that documents are placed into appropriate sections of automated database.
- Order cancellations where requested or required.
- Assist in clearing unbilled items, account differences, and commission differences.
- Coordinate premium financing needs with Accounting Department.
- Keep producers informed of real or potential problems.
- Correspond with markets and clients, accompanying producers on visits as requested.
- Responsible for the marketing of assigned accounts, obtaining and evaluating quotations, and determining and recommending markets.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier underwriting criteria, deviations, plans, and marketing policy.
- Maintain knowledge of approved rates by the respective carriers, and be able to explain the rating of any policy.
- Negotiate with company underwriters.
- Prepare complete and accurate submissions.
- Prepare and/or modify quotations when required.
- Maintain a suspense file for proper follow up of outstanding quotation requests.
- Prepare policy orders to the successful carrier, binding and invoicing as appropriate.
- Check carrier issued policies for accuracy. Inform carrier and client of forthcoming corrections.
- Utilize agency automation with a high level of knowledge and proficiency.
- 3+ years professional liability experience
- High School Diploma, required.
- Valid Producer License.
- 4+ years experience working with commercial accounts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with AIM software preferred.
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please email [email protected] #ZRSD, #LI-SD1,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.